of OILES BEARING
"OILES BEARING" is a
plain bearing that is a generic name for a "bearing
reducing the number of oilings and the amount of oil used" or
a"bearing requiring no oiling." Here, "OILES" comes
from "oil less", which means less lubrication
or no lubrication.
OILES BEARING includes an oil-impregnated bearing based on
incorporated fluid and boundary lubrication, and a dry bearing(dry-friction
bearing) based on solid lubricant such as graphite,molybdenum
disulfide, metal soap, soft metal, and polymer material(plastic),
all of which shear resistance are extremely low.
OILES BEARING is available in a variety of types. It is important
to choose a bearing type that matches the required life and
design specification(requirements) of a machine, and to consider
the capabilities and advantages of the bearing for better
performance of the machine.
BEARING brings great efficiencies to the following
cases and purposes
- reducing the amount of lubricant for
an instance where lubrication is needed in quantities.
- where non lubrication is required
with OILES preferences including autos, office automation
equipment, and food-processing machines.
- where it is difficult for oil film
to form in the case of oscillating or reciprocating
movement, and frequent startings.
- where film is subject to breaking
under high-load and low-speed environments.
- when you want to keep machinery free
from long-term maintenance.
- when you need to deal with contamination-sensitive
electric appliances and office automation equipment,
and impossibility of by-the-user lubrication.
- when you need to cope with extremely high and low temperatures
where the efficacy of lubrication is not expected.
- where film is subject to breaking due to the mixing
in of foreign material.
- when you need to cope with elevated or dangerous spots
that reject manually-performed oiling.
- where a bearing is used in special gases, vacuum, and
- where a bearing is used in corrosive surroundings such
as fresh/sea water or chemicals.
- when you want to lubricate a bearing to minimize wear
- when you want to reduce costs for installing an oiler
and labor, and much expense in time and effort.
In the above cases, normal bearings will burn or be worn soon.
With these, OILES BEARING is in high demand in different industries thanks to its proven wear and baking resistance features that are vital to a plain bearing.
Combined with appropriate oiling, it will provide significant increases in the life of the bearing and expand the range of uses.